God is On The Move!

Well, it's not the first time this has happened, but once again the post I wrote yesterday to share with you today is being tabled because God showed up at the bus stop this morning, and holy moly, I just have to share! I'm stepping out in boldness today and sharing some things that I wasn't sure I would ever share because I assumed people would think I was crazy, haha. But I don't care! Anyone who would think I am crazy probably already does. :)



It started about six months or so ago. I would be going about my day, and suddenly I would become overwhelmed by goosebumps all over my body. It was weird. And every time that happened I would feel compelled to stop whatever I was doing and pray for a specific person. I didn't know if that was the "right" thing to do, it was just what I felt like I should do! So God began using it. Once it started it never stopped, and the feeling only grew with time. This tense feeling I would get accompanied by goosebumps became even more intense as I drew nearer to God, and I began feeling it not just at random times but whenever I was already praying or even during conversations with other people. Eventually I figured out I was feeling the presence of God. It is AWESOME. I love it! It is the best feeling in the world, and it makes me laugh out loud. "Hi God!"

Several months ago I began to pray that God would use me as his vessel in any way possible to help other people and to do his kingdom work. I prayed that he would send people to me that I could minister to in some way, and boy did he answer that prayer. I'm telling you that I have had the strangest encounters in some of the strangest places, and there is no doubt in my mind that those meetings were orchestrated by the hand of God! One that I will never forget was right in the middle of Walmart...in the lamp aisle to be exact. Out of nowhere the sweetest lady began opening up to me, sharing the struggles her family was having. There were tears, there was encouragement...in Walmart. What better place to make two strangers paths converge? :)

But back to this morning. Once again, someone that I barely know began to open up and share very personal things with me while we waited for our kiddos to board the bus. She shared her struggles with having a third baby that she desperately wanted. She shared of loss, fertility treatments, and giving up on a dream. She told me that a c-section with her second baby had caused scarring and it closed her womb. She said that she prayed and asked God for a sign and "He closed my entire womb!" BUT.....

The second the words "I asked God for a sign" left her lips, I felt very strongly the presence of God whoosh down and meet us right at the bus stop. (Does God whoosh? I swear, that's what it feels like, haha.) I have NEVER done anything this spiritually bold before, but I am convinced that precious mom is going to have her third baby. I am convinced that there is a reason she shared her story with me this morning, and I told her that I would begin praying for her to have the desire of her heart. I am sharing this with all of you today, well in advance of anything happening and with no clue whatsoever that this is even possible in the "natural" world, because I believe in the POWER of my supernatural God who can open wombs and make miracles happen. When she comes back and tells me she's pregnant, I'll let you all know. ;)

Will you join me in prayer for her? Will you come alongside and be part of what I know will be a powerful testimony? She's going to get pregnant. Haha. JUST WAIT! God didn't show up for no reason, and I am convinced her prayers will be answered. God's timing is everything! I believe he will use her story to reach others and to display His power and glory. As the minutes pass since our meeting this morning, I am becoming more and more convinced. Every time I think of it, God shows up again. I don't know that he has ever been more blatant with me. "Yes, Adrien, yes...how many times do I need to tell you this is going to be so??" Haha.

I am EXCITED to see the Lord move. I can't stop smiling about it! The God I serve is so FREAKING AWESOME. He makes dreams come true, and he gives us the honor of being a part of it all. If God can open the womb of Sarah (Genesis 17:19) or Rebekah (Genesis 25:21) or Rachel (Genesis 30:22)  he can open anyone's womb. What he will do for one, he can do for all!

That's the whole post for today! Sometimes we just have to give testimony to how the Lord is moving, and he is moving! So if you have a prayer request, today would be a great day to let me know. ;) The presence of the Lord is very near, so please don't hesitate to let me know how I can lift you up today.

Love you all!

 

Comments

Popular Posts