In the beginning....

Welcome!!

It's time to get serious, yo.

I am so excited to finally launch the space that God has been laying on my heart for quite some time now. A new blog, a space just for adults, and a place where I can speak exactly what is on my heart and mind without feeling awkward about addressing certain topics on our family blog.

If you really want to know what is going on in my head, this is where you will find out. :) Outside of the crazy life of raising five kids and all that it entails, there really is something a bit deeper than crafts and trips to the zoo going on here, I swear. Ha! Unfortunately, you are still not escaping the smiley faces and "haha's" because that's just who I am. And okay, there will probably still be some kid anecdotes thrown in, because I am a mom after all.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter of my life, which involves a lot more writing and eventual book publishing, and it is through this venue that I will be launching those projects.  If you would like to be the first to know about all of these new ventures, please feel free to subscribe via email at the top of the page!

I can't wait for this new adventure with all of you!

Now, if you would all please open your bibles to Genesis, chapter one....

Just kidding.

Peace out.






Comments

Popular Posts